I and another doctor in South Florida were victims of a scam. Suneva sent their representative who told us what a miracle product Artefill was and all this safety data. They then suggested we hire an independent marketing expert which they provided , to work with us until we had enough patients. What they failed to mention is that this independent contractor would order product and either steal it or in one case mail it to another employee and either resell it or send it back to the company. In any event despite protesting that we never received this product, Suneva unmercifully hounded us for 9 months and I submitted to paying back $34,00 dollars until I found out about this second doctor. They have $14,000 of my money they know is not owed them and now want an additional $20,000 from me despite not proving I order nor received the product. They had to settle out of court with the other doctor who miraculous produced a Suneva invoice and actual box made out to an employee at their home address, despite Suneva saying under oath that "we never sent anything other than to the doctor's office. "

The product results are so bad, look up numerous complaints of people having permanent nasal bleeds, giant granulomas and disfigurement and how Suneva manipulates or threatens lawsuits on the internet . It has gotten so bad that they now have rebranded Artefill as Bellafil because most doctors familiar with Artefill won't touch it and in order to get funding from a capital investment firm in Spain, Suneva changed the name.

If any doctors out there are concerned that they have been the victims of a billing/not authorized order for this product contact me drnavarro@drnavarro.com

www.drnavarro.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of artefill bellafil. Suneva Medical needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned artefill bellafil in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suneva Medical.

Comments